Becoming a part of the ATC team is an excellent opportunity for our supply teachers to show case their skills and talents while working for various employers and families.
This could potentially lead to a full time role and permanent employment.
At around the clock, we ensure our care providers are paid decently for their hardwork.
We also offer additional incentive and reward programs (gift and referral incentives.) Ask us!
We appreciate your flexibilty and will be happy to have your availability schedule attached to you resume.
Most centers operate from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, except when working for individual families.
All interested applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a college diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Have expertise working with all age groups.
- Be trained in CPR.
- Be certified in First Aid.
- Have gone through background checks and police checks.
- Be properly insured.
- Be satisfactorily oriented by the Director.
If you would like to work with us, kindly send an email with your resumé to: